- Cooking spray
- 8 ounces sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 2 ounces prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
- calories 273
- caloriesfromfat 28 %
- fat 8.4 g
- satfat 3.7 g
- monofat 2.4 g
- polyfat 0.8 g
- protein 15.3 g
- carbohydrate 34.5 g
- fiber 0.4 g
- cholesterol 23 mg
- iron 2.3 mg
- sodium 723 mg
- calcium 254 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add mushrooms and shallots to pan; sauté 7 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add garlic and thyme; sauté 1 minute. Stir in vinegar; remove from heat.
Place crust on the bottom rack of oven. Bake at 450° for 4 minutes.
Place the crust on a baking sheet. Spread mushroom mixture evenly over crust; sprinkle evenly with prosciutto and fontina cheese. Bake at 450° for 6 minutes or until cheese melts.
Tips: For a crisp crust, bake the pizza crust on the lowest rack for a few minutes before adding the toppings. Presliced button mushrooms can substitute for the creminis.