- 2 1/2 teaspoons rapid rise yeast
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons bread flour, divided
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic-flavored olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- calories 222
- caloriesfromfat 22 %
- fat 5.4 g
- satfat 2.3 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 11 g
- carbohydrate 32.1 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 11 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 499 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; stir well. Combine olive oil and water in a saucepan; heat to 120° to 130°.
Gradually add liquid mixture to flour mixture, beating well at low speed of an electric mixer. Beat 2 additional minutes at medium speed.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons bread flour evenly over work surface.
Turn dough out onto floured surface, and knead until smooth and elastic (about 10 minutes). Place in a bowl coated with cooking spray, turning to coat top. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 45 minutes or until doubled in bulk.
Sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon bread flour evenly over work surface. Punch dough down; roll to a 14-inch circle on floured work surface. Transfer dough to a 14-inch pizza pan coated with cooking spray and sprinkled with cornmeal. Set aside.
Combine mushrooms and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Add garlic-flavored olive oil; toss well. Add oregano and next 3 ingredients; stir well. Arrange vegetable mixture evenly over pizza crust; sprinkle cheese evenly over vegetables. Bake at 425° for 15 to 20 minutes. Cut into wedges.