Easy to make. I added some Marinara sauce as a first layer to make things a bit interesting. It turned out delicious.
Individual Mushroom, Onion, and Arugula Pizzas
Serve with sliced fresh strawberries, plain 2% Greek yogurt, and a drizzle of honey.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 55 Minutes
- Calories: 405
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 4.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 18.9g
- Carbohydrate: 49.6g
- Fiber: 7.4g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 557mg
- Calcium: 267mg
- 12 ounces refrigerated pizza dough
- 5 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 ounces pecorino Romano cheese, grated (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1. Remove dough from refrigerator; let stand at room temperature, covered, 30 minutes.
- 2. Place a pizza stone or heavy baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 500° (keep pizza stone or baking sheet in oven as it preheats).
- 3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 4 teaspoons oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add mushrooms and onion; sauté 5 minutes or until slightly tender and mushrooms start to release liquid, stirring occasionally. Stir in garlic; cook 3 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- 4. Divide dough into 4 equal portions. Roll each portion into a 6-inch circle on a lightly floured surface; pierce entire surface of dough circles liberally with a fork. Carefully remove pizza stone from oven; sprinkle with cornmeal. Arrange dough circles on pizza stone. Combine cheeses in a small bowl. Divide cheese mixture into 4 equal portions; spread each portion evenly over 1 dough circle, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Divide mushroom mixture evenly among pizzas. Bake at 500° for 12 minutes or until crust is browned and crisp. Combine remaining 1 teaspoon oil, arugula, and lemon juice in a bowl. Divide arugula mixture evenly among pizzas. Cut each pizza into 4 wedges.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This