Mushroom Muenster Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) Italian bread crumbs
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken cubed
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 pound(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 10 ounce(s) thinly sliced Muenster cheese
- 1. In shallow bowl, beat eggs. Place bread crumbs in a large resealable plastic bag. Dip chicken in eggs, then place in bag and shake to coat.
- 2. In large skillet, brown chicken in oil over medium heat.
- 3. Place chicken in greased baking dish and sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.
- 4. Top with mushrooms and cheese.
- 5. Cover and bake at 350* for 30-35 mins
- I serve with yellow rice and broccoli
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 1FairCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note