- 1/2 recipe Whole Wheat Pizza Crust dough
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 8 (1/4-inch-thick) slices portobello mushrooms
- 3/4 cup dry Marsala, divided
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh basil
- calories 313
- caloriesfromfat 23 %
- fat 7.9 g
- satfat 2.6 g
- monofat 2.5 g
- polyfat 1.1 g
- protein 15.3 g
- carbohydrate 47.5 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 11 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 375 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Pat dough into a 12-inch pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° on bottom rack of oven for 5 minutes.
Place portobello mushrooms in a large nonstick skillet; add 1/4 cup wine. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Remove from skillet; set aside. Wipe skillet dry with a paper towel.
Coat skillet with cooking spray; add oil. Place over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic, 4 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms, and shiitake mushrooms; saute until tender. Add remaining 1/2 cup wine. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, until liquid evaporates.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add shiitake mushroom mixture, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, and olives. Process 10 seconds or until almost smooth.
Spread shiitake mushroom mixture over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Arrange portobello mushrooms over mushroom mixture; sprinkle with Swiss cheese. Bake at 425° on bottom rack of oven for 12 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and cheese melts. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with basil. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.