- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 ounce dried porcini mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/4 cups chopped shallots (about 4)
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 (4-ounce) package presliced exotic mushroom blend
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 6 garlic cloves, minced and divided
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup (3 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, divided
- 3 cups 2% reduced-fat milk, divided
- 1.1 ounces all-purpose flour (about 1/4 cup)
- Cooking spray
- 9 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- calories 396
- fat 15.4 g
- satfat 7.1 g
- monofat 5.5 g
- polyfat 0.8 g
- protein 17.1 g
- carbohydrate 43.5 g
- fiber 3.2 g
- cholesterol 33 mg
- iron 3.1 mg
- sodium 668 mg
- calcium 288 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine 1 cup boiling water and porcini. Cover and let stand 30 minutes; strain mixture through a cheesecloth-lined sieve over a bowl, reserving liquid and mushrooms.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add shallots to pan; sauté 3 minutes. Add cremini and exotic mushrooms, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; sauté 6 minutes or until mushrooms are browned. Add thyme and 3 garlic cloves; sauté 1 minute. Stir in wine; bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute or until liquid almost evaporates, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Remove from heat; stir in cream cheese and 1 tablespoon chives. Add reserved porcini mushrooms.
Heat a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add remaining 3 garlic cloves to pan; sauté 30 seconds. Add the reserved porcini liquid, 2 3/4 cups milk, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper; bring to a boil. Combine remaining 1/4 cup milk and flour in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Add flour mixture to milk mixture, and simmer 2 minutes or until slightly thick, stirring constantly with a whisk.
Spoon 1/2 cup sauce into an 11 x 7-inch glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray, and top with 3 noodles. Spread half of mushroom mixture over noodles. Repeat layers, ending with remaining sauce. Sprinkle cheese over top. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until golden. Top with remaining 1 tablespoon chopped chives.