- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 can (14 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- Shaved parmesan cheese
- calories 416
- caloriesfromfat 10 %
- protein 15 g
- fat 4.9 g
- satfat 0.8 g
- carbohydrate 77 g
- fiber 5 g
- sodium 779 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and spoon into a serving bowl.
While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook until starting to brown, about 10 minutes. Add tomato paste, diced tomatoes, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Simmer 10 minutes.
Serve pasta topped with sauce and oregano. Serve shaved parmesan on the side.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per 2-cup serving.