Serve over meat loaf or mashed potatoes.
Yield: Makes 3 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (8-oz.) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (0.87-oz.) package McCormick Homestyle Gravy Mix
- 1 (14-oz.) can beef broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Sauté minced onion and garlic in hot oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes until tender; add sliced fresh mushrooms, and sauté 5 minutes.
- Stir together gravy mix, beef broth, and soy sauce. Stir into mushroom mixture, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments