Mushroom Deviled Eggs
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Lindsey Lower
Cremini mushrooms and shaved Manchego cheese come together for these delightful Mushroom Deviled Eggs.
Yield: Serves 12
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 93
- Fat: 6.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Sodium: 149mg
- 1 dozen eggs
- 3/4 cup chopped cremini mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup shaved Manchego
- Steam eggs in a vegetable steamer 16 minutes; cool slightly, and peel. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and remove yolks; mash yolks.
- Sauté mushrooms, shallots, thyme, salt, and pepper in butter for 4 minutes. Stir mushroom mixture, mayonnaise, and yogurt into yolks. Divide among whites; top with shaved Manchego.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note