Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 pound(s) mushrooms coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) saltines crushed
- 3/4 cup(s) green onions sliced
- 2 cup(s) swiss cheese shredded
- 1 cup(s) cottage cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Saute mushrooms in 3 Tbsp butter over medium heat until limp. Stir in crushed crackers. Turn into well-greased 9-inch pie pan, pressing mixture evenly over bottom and up sides.
- Melt remaining butter, cook onions until transparent. Spread onions over mushroom crust. Sprinkle evenly with shredded cheese.
- Blend cottage cheese, eggs and cayenne until smooth. Pour into crust and sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until knife comes out clean. Let stand 10-15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by aislinn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes