Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 pound(s) mushrooms coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) saltines crushed
- 3/4 cup(s) green onions sliced
- 2 cup(s) swiss cheese shredded
- 1 cup(s) cottage cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Saute mushrooms in 3 Tbsp butter over medium heat until limp. Stir in crushed crackers. Turn into well-greased 9-inch pie pan, pressing mixture evenly over bottom and up sides.
- Melt remaining butter, cook onions until transparent. Spread onions over mushroom crust. Sprinkle evenly with shredded cheese.
- Blend cottage cheese, eggs and cayenne until smooth. Pour into crust and sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until knife comes out clean. Let stand 10-15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by aislinn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note