Community Recipe from
- 5 ounce(s) Forest Mushrooms, Dried
- 32 ounce(s) Button Mushrooms Sliced
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 2 ounce(s) Shallots Chopped
- 2 ounce(s) Butter
- 15 ounce(s) Chicken Stock
- 1 ounce(s) Veal glacÃ© (stock)
- 1 sprig(s) Thyme
- 6 ounce(s) Heavy Cream
- For Garnish
- 1 ounce(s) Heavy Cream
- 3 drop(s) Truffle Oil
- Soak dried mushrooms in warm water for 1 hour.
- Sauté shallots & garlic in butter until translucent . Add all mushrooms & thyme. Continue cooking for 3 minutes. Add chicken stock , veal glacé, & 6 oz heavy cream. Simmer 20 minutes at medium heat.
- Purée all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pass through a fine strainer. Season to taste.
- Heat up remaining heavy cream and truffle oil, then froth.
- Garnish each cappuccino with frothed cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karenm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mushroom Cappuccino Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews