Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 2 ounce(s) canned mushroom pieces and stems drained
- 1/2 2.8 ounce(s) can french-fried onion rings
- 1 loaf(s) party rye or pumpernickel bread
- In a bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, Parmesan, mushrooms, and onion rings. Spread on lightly toasted party rye or pumpernickel.
- Place the canapes on a baking sheet and broil until the topping is bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RhondaHerr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mushroom Canape Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers