- Cooking spray
- 3 cups finely chopped cremini mushrooms (about 8 ounces)
- 1/3 cup minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup cabernet sauvignon or other dry red wine
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups baby arugula leaves
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon light canola mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon no-salt-added ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 (11/2-ounce) hamburger buns, toasted
- calories 429
- fat 17.5 g
- satfat 5.5 g
- monofat 7.4 g
- polyfat 2 g
- protein 37.5 g
- carbohydrate 31.2 g
- fiber 1.8 g
- cholesterol 244 mg
- iron 4.7 mg
- sodium 767 mg
- calcium 185 mg
How to Make It
Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add mushrooms and next 3 ingredients (through garlic) to pan; sauté 5 minutes or until mushrooms are browned. Add wine; cook 3 minutes or until liquid evaporates. Remove from heat; cool completely.
Combine mushroom mixture, salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and beef in a large bowl. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, gently shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty. Place patties on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes or until grill marks appear. Carefully turn patties; grill 4 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
Return pan to medium heat; coat with cooking spray. Crack eggs into pan; cook 4 minutes or until whites are set. Remove from heat.
Combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, arugula, cheese, and oil in a medium bowl; toss gently to coat. Combine chives and next 3 ingredients (through mustard) in a small bowl. Spread 2 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture on bottom half of each bun; top with 1 patty. Top each serving with 1 egg, 1/2 cup arugula mixture, and top half of bun. Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 burger).