Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) refridgerated crescent rolls (8 oz.)
- 2 cup(s) fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried Italian seasoning
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Separate dough into triangles and place on round stone. Spread and roll out dough to cover stone.
- 2. Toss mushrooms with melted butter to coat. Arrange over top of dough. Sprinkle with cheese and seasoning.
- 3. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares with pizza cutter and serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes