Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) refridgerated crescent rolls (8 oz.)
- 2 cup(s) fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried Italian seasoning
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Separate dough into triangles and place on round stone. Spread and roll out dough to cover stone.
- 2. Toss mushrooms with melted butter to coat. Arrange over top of dough. Sprinkle with cheese and seasoning.
- 3. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares with pizza cutter and serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note