Mushroom-blue cheese tenderloin
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Soy sauce
- 3/4 cup(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 Beef tenderloin (3-1/2 to 4 lbs)
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) Ground pepper Coarsely
- 1 can(s) Condensed beef broth, undiluted (10-1/2 oz)
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter Cubed
- 1/2 pound(s) Sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 cup(s) (4oz) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Caraway seeds
- 4 Green onions Chopped
- In a large resealable bag, combine soy sauce and worcestershire sauce. Add the beef; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Rub the beef with garlic and pepper; place in a shallow roasting pan. Add broth to the pan. bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145 degrees; medium, 160 degrees; well done, 170 degrees). Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- For sauce;
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Add mushrooms and garlic; sauté until tender. Add the cheese, worcestershire sauce and Caraway seeds; cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted. Stir in onions; heat through. Serve sauce with beef.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mushroom-blue cheese tenderloin Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes