Mushroom Bagel Sandwiches with Curry-Mustard Sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- Dash of hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (8-ounce) packages sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small purple onion, thinly sliced
- 6 bagels, sliced
- Curry-Mustard Sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- Whisk first 11 ingredients in a large bowl. Add mushrooms and onion, tossing to coat.
- Arrange bagels, cut side up, on a baking sheet; top bagels evenly with mushroom mixture, Curry-Mustard Sauce, and cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 15 minutes or until bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This