- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (1-pound) package presliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 12 ounces refrigerated fresh pizza 0dough
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1/2 cup lower-sodium marinara sauce (such as Dell'Amore)
- 1/2 cup thinly diagonally sliced asparagus
- 1/4 cup bottled roasted red bell peppers, rinsed, drained, and sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- calories 373
- fat 12.2 g
- satfat 4.5 g
- monofat 5.2 g
- polyfat 1.2 g
- protein 17 g
- carbohydrate 48 g
- fiber 8 g
- cholesterol 23 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 553 mg
- calcium 13 mg
How to Make It
Place a pizza stone or heavy baking sheet in oven on the bottom rack. Preheat oven to 450° (keep pizza stone or baking sheet in oven as it preheats).
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; swirl to coat. Add mushrooms; sauté 10 minutes or until browned. Stir in vinegar.
Place pizza dough in a medium microwave-safe bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) for 30 seconds.
Roll dough to a 14-inch circle on a lightly floured surface. Carefully remove pizza stone from oven. Sprinkle cornmeal over stone; place dough on stone. Spread sauce over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Arrange mushroom mixture, asparagus, and bell peppers over dough. Top pizza with salt, crushed red pepper, and cheese. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until browned. Remove pizza from oven. Cut into 8 wedges.