Mushroom and Arugula Crêpes
Notes: Reserve a few mushroom slices and arugula leaves for garnish.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 317
- Calories from fat: 68%
- Protein: 12g
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated fat: 16g
- Carbohydrate: 16g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Sodium: 584mg
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- 1 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 6 cups (about 6 oz.) arugula, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (5.2 oz.) Boursin cheese
- 8 packaged crêpes (9 in.)
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1. In a covered 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat, frequently stir mushrooms and butter until mushrooms are juicy, about 5 minutes.
- 2. Uncover and stir often until liquid evaporates and mushrooms are lightly browned, about 5 minutes more.
- 3. Stir chopped arugula with mushrooms just until wilted, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 4. Stir Boursin cheese to soften. Spoon 1/8 of the cheese onto a quarter section of each crepe. Smash cheese down slightly (crepes tear easily). Mound 1/8 of the mushroom mixture over cheese on each crepe and sprinkle mushrooms equally with parmesan.
- 5. Fold creêpes in half over filling, then in half again to make a triangle. Set triangles, 3-layer side down, slightly apart in 2 nonstick or lightly oiled 10- by 15-inch pans.
- 6. Bake in a 400° oven until filling is hot in the center and crêpe edges are crisp, about 6 minutes; switch pan positions after 3 minutes. Transfer crêpes to plates.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note