Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Lindsey Lower
Mushroom-Artichoke Stuffing brings new life to a holiday standard. Mushrooms lend an almost meaty texture to this side dish.
Yield: Serves 12
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 142
- Fat: 3.4g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Sodium: 329mg
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted chicken stock
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces toasted sourdough bread cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces exotic mushroom blend
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 (9-ounce) package thawed frozen artichokes
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 1 ounce shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1. Combine 1 1/2 cups unsalted chicken stock and 2 eggs. Add 12 ounces toasted sourdough bread cubes.
- 2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sauté 12 ounces exotic mushroom blend and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme 6 minutes. Add 1 (9-ounce) package thawed frozen artichokes, 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; sauté 2 minutes. Stir into bread mixture.
- 3. Bake stuffing at 350° for 45 minutes in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with shaved Parmesan cheese after baking.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This