Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Lindsey Lower
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 142
- Fat: 3.4g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Sodium: 329mg
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted chicken stock
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces toasted sourdough bread cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces exotic mushroom blend
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 (9-ounce) package thawed frozen artichokes
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 1 ounce shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1. Combine 1 1/2 cups unsalted chicken stock and 2 eggs. Add 12 ounces toasted sourdough bread cubes.
- 2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sauté 12 ounces exotic mushroom blend and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme 6 minutes. Add 1 (9-ounce) package thawed frozen artichokes, 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; sauté 2 minutes. Stir into bread mixture.
- 3. Bake stuffing at 350° for 45 minutes in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with shaved Parmesan cheese after baking.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note