- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound assorted mushrooms, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- Honey-Balsamic Vinaigrette, divided
- 1 (4-oz.) package arugula, thoroughly washed
- 1 large Cameo apple, thinly sliced
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
How to Make It
Place walnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add mushrooms, and saute 6 minutes or until tender. Stir in 2 Tbsp. Honey-Balsamic Vinaigrette. Remove from heat, and let cool 15 minutes.
Toss together arugula, apple, mushrooms, and desired amount of Honey-Balsamic Vinaigrette. Transfer to a serving dish, and sprinkle with toasted walnuts and goat cheese.