Super yummy light tasting dish. One of our favorites!
More From Southern Living
Bake: 7 Minutes
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package farfalle or bow-tie pasta
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (8-oz.) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh baby spinach, thoroughly washed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange 1/4 cup pine nuts in a single layer in a shallow pan. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant.
- 3. Melt butter with oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add mushrooms, and sauté 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown and most liquid has evaporated. Reduce heat to medium, and add tomatoes and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in wine, and cook 30 seconds, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Stir in hot cooked pasta and spinach. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Stir in salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and toasted pine nuts. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note