Graet side dish! Will add a bit more pepper next time. Could double up on the mushrooms as well but we love mushrooms. Rated this a solid 8. Will do again!
Mushroom-and-Fresh Parsley Noodles
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8-oz.) package medium egg noodles
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8-oz.) package sliced fresh button mushrooms*
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley or basil
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1. Prepare pasta according to package directions, adding chicken bouillon cubes to water.
- 2. Meanwhile, melt 4 Tbsp. butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add sliced mushrooms, and sauté 5 minutes or until liquid evaporates and mushrooms are golden brown. Remove from heat. Stir in chopped parsley, noodles, and remaining 1 Tbsp. butter. Stir in pepper to taste.
- *1 (8-oz.) package assorted mushrooms, sliced, may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This