- 9 cups favorite cereal or small crackers
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups candy-coated chocolates
- Lightly grease a large roasting pan; stir in cereal or crackers, popcorn and peanuts. In a saucepan over medium heat, mix together brown sugar, butter and corn syrup. Bring to a boil and cook, without stirring, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat; add vanilla and baking soda. Mix well and pour over mixture in roasting pan; toss to coat. Bake at 250 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely; add candy, tossing to mix. Store in an airtight container.
To make the container: Tear pieces of white paper into strips and glue around a clear plastic cup, leaving some of the cup showing. Glue on googly eyes. Let dry.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This