Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) Crescent Rolls
- 2 slice(s) American Cheese
- 10 whole(s) Hot Dogs
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and press to seal the perforations.
- Cut vertically into 20 strips.
- Cut cheese into 10 strips.
- Wrap each hot dog with 1 strip of cheese and 2 pieces of dough, leaving about 1/2 inch on one end to make a face.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Draw eyes using ketchup or mustard before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ammybear81 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note