Excellent! We mix 1 cup of this mix with 1 egg, 1 tbs veg. oil, 1/2 cup milk & 1/4 cup frozen blueberries. That makes 4 medium (but thick & filling) pancakes. Love it!
Multigrain Pancake Mix
- 1/2 cup regular oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup unprocessed wheat bran
- 1/4 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Place oats in food processor, and process until smooth. Add remaining ingredients; process until smooth. Store in a tightly sealed container in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch