Multi-cruch maple granola
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) maple syrup
- 3 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 3 cup(s) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup(s) wheat germ
- 1/3 cup(s) sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup(s) dry roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts and or almonds chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut shredded
- Heat oven to 300. Line a baking sheet with heavy foil and grease with non-stick spray. In a small bowl stir together maple syrup, orange juice, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon. Stir remaining ingredients together on the baking sheet. Pour syrup mixture over and stir and toss until well-coated. spread out evenly in pan. Bake for 30-40 mins stirring well after 15 minutes until mixture is golden brown. It will be slightly soft, but will firm up as icools. Remove from oven, cool and store in airtight container. May also add dry fruit such as raisins and cranberries after cools.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lewis5 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Multi-cruch maple granola Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch