Mulled Pomegranate Cider
More From Southern Living
- 5 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks, halved
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups sugar
- 2 quarts water
- 2 (16-ounce) bottles pomegranate juice*
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- Place cinnamon sticks and cloves in center of an 8-inch square of cheesecloth; tie with string.
- Bring spice bag, sugar, and next 3 ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard spice bag; stir in 1 cup orange juice. Serve cider hot or cold.
- *1 (32-ounce) bottle cranberry juice cocktail may be substituted.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice, which can be found in the refrigerated produce section of large supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This