This really is a great and easy recipe. The only change we made was to use a splash of orange juice instead of the whole orange because we didn't have one. It was a hit at our party.
Mulled Cider in a Crockpot
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 gallon(s) apple cider, filtered
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) allspice, whole
- 3 teaspoon(s) cloves, whole
- 4 stick(s) cinnamon
- 2 dash(es) nutmeg
- 1 whole(s) orange, cut in half
- Pour cider into crock pot. Stir in brown sugar.
- In a coffee filter or cheesecloth, place the allspice, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg. Carefully fold up the coffee filter, making sure none of the spices can fall out. Tie up with butcher’s twine and place into the cider.
- Slice an orange in half and place sliced side down into the cider. Cover and heat on low for several hours before guests arrive, or can be heated on high for an hour or two until it’s hot enough and then turn the heat down to low.
- Keep spice bag and orange halves in the cider the entire time.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mulled Cider in a Crockpot Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages