This is easy and wonderful! Don't skip any ingredients. I can't wait to serve it to guests.
Hot Mulled Bourbon Apple Cider
Yield: Makes 8 cups
More From Southern Living
Total: 25 Minutes
- 5 cups apple cider
- 2 cups pulp-free orange juice
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons red cinnamon candies
- 2 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole cloves
- 3/4 cup bourbon
- Bring apple cider, orange juice, brown sugar, candies, cinnamon sticks, and cloves to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Boil, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Pour mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a heatproof pitcher, discarding solids. Stir in bourbon. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages