Mulled Apple Cider
For the crock pot...
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 quart(s) apple cider or juice
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1 strip(s) cheesecloth, double thick 1 square
- 8 allspice berries
- 4 stick(s) cinnamon broken into halves
- 12 whole(s) cloves
- 1 whole(s) large orange
- cinnamon sticks optional
- Combine apple cider and brown sugar in slow cooker. Rinse cheesecloth, squeeze out water. Wrap allspice berries and cinnamon stick halves in cloth, tie securely with cotton string.
- Stick cloves randomly into orange. Cut orange into quarters.
- Place spice bag and oranges into juice.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 2.5-3 hours. Once cooked, turn to low and keep warm 3 hours. Discard spice bag and orange quarters, ladle cider into mugs. Garnish with cinnamon sticks, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ateusa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note