Agree with all........such a simple yet iconic New Orlean's sandwich........yet it was messed up? Hope nobody who hasn't had one doesn't think this is it....shame on you!
Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Buffy Hargett
- 2 cups Olive Salad
- 1 (16-ounce) French bread loaf, split horizontally
- 1/2 pound sliced hard salami
- 1/2 pound sliced cooked ham
- 6 Swiss cheese slices
- 6 thin provolone cheese slices
- Spread 1 cup Olive Salad evenly on bottom half of bread; layer as desired with salami, ham, and cheeses, and spread with remaining Olive Salad. Cover with bread top. Cut crosswise into sandwiches.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This