- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (20-ounce) round Italian bread loaf
- 1/4 pound sliced salami
- 1/4 pound sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni
How to Make It
Combine first 8 ingredients, stirring well; cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Cut bread in half horizontally; scoop out bottom, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell.
Drain olive mixture, and spoon half of mixture into bread shell. Top with salami, cheese, pepperoni, and remaining olive mixture. Cover with bread top. Wrap loaf tightly with plastic wrap, and chill 6 to 8 hours. Cut loaf into wedges.