My World Market Cost Plus carries the Boscoli Olive Salad. What a happy day it was when I discovered that!
We could call this Saints Dip for last year's Super Bowl winners! Parmesan cheese helps hold ingredients together. You can also serve this versatile recipe with crackers over a block of cream cheese or toss leftovers in a Caesar salad.
More From Southern Living
1 Hour, 10 Minutes
- 1 cup Italian olive salad, drained
- 1 cup diced salami (about 4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoncini salad peppers
- 1 (2 1/4-oz.) can sliced black olives, drained
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, diced
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Serve with: French bread crostini
- Stir together first 9 ingredients. Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours before serving. Stir in parsley just before serving. Serve with French bread crostini. Store leftovers in refrigerator up to 5 days.
- Note: We tested with Boscoli Italian Olive Salad.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note