Loved this! I made my own Italian olive salad for the fun of it (and had extra to give to friends that love that kind of thing). I also added anchovy paste (to taste), chopped turkey pepperoni, chopped canadian bacon and basil. Think some chopped sundried tomatoes in oil would be a good addition too....Will try that next time.
We could call this Saints Dip for last year's Super Bowl winners! Parmesan cheese helps hold ingredients together. You can also serve this versatile recipe with crackers over a block of cream cheese or toss leftovers in a Caesar salad.
More From Southern Living
1 Hour, 10 Minutes
- 1 cup Italian olive salad, drained
- 1 cup diced salami (about 4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoncini salad peppers
- 1 (2 1/4-oz.) can sliced black olives, drained
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, diced
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Serve with: French bread crostini
- Stir together first 9 ingredients. Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours before serving. Stir in parsley just before serving. Serve with French bread crostini. Store leftovers in refrigerator up to 5 days.
- Note: We tested with Boscoli Italian Olive Salad.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note