Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Rose Nguyen
More From Southern Living
Bake: 24 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup jarred mixed pickled vegetables, rinsed and finely chopped
- 1 (7-oz.) package shredded provolone-Italian cheese blend
- 8 thin slices Genoa salami, chopped (about 1/8 lb.)
- 1/2 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed Spanish olives
- 1 pound bakery pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Stir together 1 Tbsp. olive oil, pickled vegetables, and next 4 ingredients.
- 2. Place dough on a lightly floured surface. Cut dough into 4 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a 7-inch circle.
- 3. Place 2 dough circles on a lightly greased baking sheet. Spoon vegetable mixture evenly on top of circles, mounding mixture on dough and leaving a 1-inch border. Moisten edges of dough with water, and top with remaining 2 dough circles. Press and crimp edges to seal. Cut small slits on tops to allow steam to escape. Brush with remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 4. Bake at 425° for 20 to 24 minutes or until golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This