- 1 cup jarred mixed pickled vegetables, rinsed and finely chopped
- 1 (7-oz.) package shredded provolone-Italian cheese blend
- 8 thin slices Genoa salami, chopped (about 1/8 lb.)
- 1/2 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed Spanish olives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound bakery pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. Stir together pickled vegetables, next 4 ingredients, and 1 Tbsp. olive oil.
Place dough on a lightly floured surface. Cut dough into 4 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a 7-inch circle.
Place 2 dough circles on a lightly greased baking sheet. Spoon vegetable mixture on top of circles, mounding mixture on dough and leaving a 1-inch border. Moisten edges of dough with water, and top with remaining 2 dough circles. Press and crimp edges to seal.
Cut small slits in tops of dough to allow steam to escape. Brush with remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 425° for 20 to 24 minutes or until golden brown.