Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia Degaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
Total: 3 Hours
- 2 pounds lean ground turkey breast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed Spanish olives
- 1/2 (16-oz.) jar mixed pickled vegetables, drained
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- Homemade Hamburger Buns
- Toppings: salami, ham, and provolone cheese slices
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Combine first 5 ingredients gently. Stir olives into meat mixture. Shape mixture into 6 (5-inch) patties.
- 2. Grill, covered with grill lid, 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 170°. Pulse pickled vegetables and Italian dressing in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Serve burgers on Homemade Hamburger Buns. Top each burger with vegetable mixture and salami, ham, and provolone cheese slices.
- Note: We tested with Mezzetta Italian Mix Giardiniera pickled vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note