Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) biscuit baking mix
- 1/4 cup(s) melted butter
- 1 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 8 ounce(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package(s) spinach
- 1 package(s) mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 4 strip(s) bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease two muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, beat together milk, eggs, baking mix, butter, cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese. Batter will be lumpy.
- In a pan with oil, cook the bacon, onion, and mushrooms. Then add the spinach until wilted. You can use any fillings you want any way you want them.
- Stir filling into the quiche batter mix. Pour into muffin tins leaving about 1/2 an inch of space in each tin to allow the quiche to rise.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the middle of a quiche comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by anton2g and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Muffin Quiches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch