My boys really loved this recipe. Of course, they really love muffalettas as well.
Muffaletta Pasta Salad
- 1 (19-ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/2 (9-ounce) package OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Virginia Brand Ham, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 (7-ounce) package OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Beef Salami, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup olive salad, drained
- 1/2 cup olive oil vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Garnish: fresh parsley sprigs
- 1. Prepare tortellini according to package directions.
- 2. Toss together tortellini, ham, and next 5 ingredients. Serve immediately, or cover and chill 2 to 8 hours. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note