Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2/3 cup(s) butter
- 4 sqoares unsweetened choclate chopped
- 3 eggs
- 11/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 11/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) coffe liqueur
- 2 tablespoon(s) Irish cream liqueur
- 1 tablespoon(s) coarsely chopped walnuts
- Combine flour , baking power and saltin a small bowl. Melt butter and choclate in small saucepan over low heat ; set aside. Beat eggs and granulated sugar in large bowl until light.Beatin flourmixture, choclate mixture ,4 tbsp ,coffe liqueur,Irishcreamandvodka. Fold in walnuts , pour into greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan Bake in 350 oven just until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, about 25 min DO NOT OVERBAKE. Beat together sugar and coffe liqueur in small bowl until smooth.Spread with glase..
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Frank123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mudslied Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts