Mt. Juliet Farm Brunswick Stew
Served at the Mt. Juliet Farm Fall Festivals. Serves 28
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 lb. BBQ Pork Shoulder, chopped
- 3 (14 oz.) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 lbs. frozen corn
- 2 lbs. frozen butterbeans
- 2 onions, chopped
- 32 oz. chicken broth
- 1 (24 oz) bottle ketchup
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. hot sauce
- In a large pot or 18-qt. roaster oven, mix all and simmer 3 hours, stirring often.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tarheel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note