Mt. Dew Cake
Community Recipe from
- Mt. Dew Cake
- Prep time: 5 mins
- Cook time: 45 mins
- Total time: 50 mins
- Serves: 6-8
- •1 box Lemon Cake
- •1 12oz can Mountain Dew
- •4 eggs
- •¾ cup vegetable oil
- •3 cups powdered sugar
- •¼ cup + 1 Tbsp Mountain Dew
- 1.Preheat oven to 350°
- 2.Spray bundt pan with cooking spray.
- 3.With your mixer combine the cake mix, the Mountain Dew, the eggs and the vegetable oil.
- 4.Mix on low for 30 seconds and then turn speed up to medium and continue mixing for 2 minutes.
- 5.Pour cake batter into prepared pan and bake 45 minutes, until cake is set and toothpick comes out clean.
- 6.Let cool in pan for 10 minutes and then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
- 7.When cake is cooled prepare glaze.
- 8.For glaze, Mix 3 cups powdered sugar and ¼ cup plus 1 Tbsp Mountain Dew together in a medium bowl.
- 9.Stir until there are no more lumps.
- 10.With cake on wire cooling rack, place a piece of wax paper underneath, so when you pour the glaze over the cake you catch the excess.
- 11.Pour glaze on top of cake allowing to coat the sides of the cake.
- 12.Serve when glaze has set.
- Store in an airtight container for 3 days
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mt. Dew Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
More Recipes for Main Dishes