Ms. Ticoras' Thanksgiving Chestnut Meat dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) Hamburger
- Turkey livers Chopped
- 2 whole(s) Small onions Chopped
- 4 Eggs Hard boiled
- 1/2 pound(s) Chestnuts Cooked & peeled
- 1 tablespoon(s) White raisins
- 2 tablespoon(s) Walnuts Crushed
- 3 tablespoon(s) Rice
- 1/2 pound(s) Butter
- dash(es) Salt, pepper, cinnamon
- In a large frying pan - simmer chopped onion and liver in butter. Add hamburger.. Then all other ingredients, except chestnuts & eggs. Combine eggs & chestnuts thru a grinder and add to mixture, which should be mostly cooked by now. Cook for another 5 minutes. Cool & serve in a large glass bowl. This recipe is intended to be a side dish and not stuffing for the bird.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kristenalarsen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note