Ms. Lydia's Brocc/Cheese Casserole
- 1-10 frozen pack of chopped broccolli (I use florets)
- 4 cup cooked rice
- 16 oz. grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2-can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 stick buter
- 1 small onion
- Saute onion in butter until brown and drain steamed broccolli. Melt butter and mix all ingredients together and bake in a greased baking dish at 350 for 30 minutes.
- This recipe goes in a 9x13 baking dish and makes plenty for my whole family with leftovers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gmaestri and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note