Mrs Yoder's Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-2/3 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) butter softened
- 2/3 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 bag(s) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar in separate bowl
- Thoroughly beat butter and peanut butter. Add sugar and brown sugar, and beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl, then add in beating ONLY until mixed. Stir in chocolate chips. Shape into balls and roll in sugar. Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cnorris and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mrs Yoder's Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies