Mrs. Sigg's Snickerdoodles
from Deanna McFarland
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1/2 cup(s) shortening
- 1 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) white sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 2. Cream together butter, shortening, 1 1/2 cup sugar, the the eggs and the vanilla. blend in the flour, cream of tartar, soda, and salt. Shape dough ny roundd spoonfuls into balls.
- 3. Mix the 2 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon. Roll balls of dough in mixture. place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until set but not too hard. Remove immediately from baking sheets.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mrs. Sigg's Snickerdoodles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies