Mrs. Potters Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Crackers Ritz Crushed
- 3/4 cup(s) Parmesan cheese Freshly grated
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 4 Chicken breasts halves
- 2 tablespoon(s) Unsalted butter Melted
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine crushed crackers, Parmesan and pepper in a shallow dish; set aside. (Note: You can experiment with the ratio of Parmesan to cracker crumbs; I like the crust extra crispy, but some people in my family prefer to add a bit more cheese to the mix.)
- Slice each chicken breast in half horizontally, so you have 8 pieces total. Pound each chicken piece between two sheets of plastic wrap until very thin, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Coat chicken in butter, then dredge in cracker mixture, pressing crumbs on to each piece. Lay chicken in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle any excess coating over top. Bake 12 min or until golden and cooked through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PhyllisBergant and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note