- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh sage
- 2 ounces pancetta, cut into 8 thin slices
- Cooking spray
- 8 (1-ounce) slices rustic sourdough bread, toasted
- 4 medium Mr. Stripey tomatoes, each cut into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) slices
- 1 cup arugula
- calories 282
- caloriesfromfat 28 %
- fat 8.7 g
- satfat 2.8 g
- monofat 1.7 g
- polyfat 4.1 g
- protein 10.5 g
- carbohydrate 41.9 g
- fiber 3.5 g
- cholesterol 13 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 699 mg
- calcium 44 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
Preheat oven to 400°. Arrange pancetta in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 8 minutes or until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over bread slices. Top each of 4 bread slices with 2 pancetta slices, 4 tomato slices, and 1/4 cup arugula. Top sandwiches with remaining 4 bread slices.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.