Mozzarella Artichoke Pizza
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. PC Artichoke & Asiago Dip
- 1/2 c. Ziggy's Mozzarella Ball, shredded
- 1/4 c. sliced sweet red peppers
- 2 7-inch pocketless pita breads
- 1. Set oven rack in centre of oven Preheat oven to 425 F.
- 2. Spread artichoke dip on pita breads, leaving 1/2 inch border bare around edge. Sprinkle evenly with onions and red peppers. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- 3. Bake directly on centre oven rack for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden. Cut each pita into 6 wedges and serve as an appetizer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Heather3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mozzarella Artichoke Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers