Movie Night Chocolate Bark
- 12 ounce(s) milk chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) mini pretzels broken
- 1/2 cup(s) cracker jack caramel popcorn
- 1/2 cup(s) salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup(s) chocolate-covered raisins
- (1) Line baking sheet with nonstick foil or parchment.
- (2) Melt chocolate in microwave-safe bowl for 1 min. Remove and stir. Heat 15-30 seconds more. Stir until smooth.
- (3) Pour chocolate onto baking sheet, 1/4 inch thick. Sprinkle on toppings.
- (4) Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Peel off foil and break bark into pieces. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kttyk713 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note