Mother Souperior Chicken and Barley Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1.5 cup(s) Carrots Cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1.5 cup(s) Celery Diced
- 1 cup(s) Onion Diced
- 1 pound(s) Chicken breast Cut in 1" cubes
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup(s) Pearl barley
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) dried rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dried Marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 4 cup(s) Chicken broth
- Add olive oil to a large pot over medium high heat.
- Cook chicken pieces until browned.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer, covered for about 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Julie0613 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mother Souperior Chicken and Barley Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews